Surveys across social media platforms have proven very successful in gaining engagement from users while simultaneously showing people’s opinion on a specific topic. Social media platforms especially Facebook is one of the major concern for all of the major brands and companies to collect views and preferences regarding their product and services. If one wants to collect opinions and discussions from their Facebook friends and followers to make some decisions, surveying on Facebook will be of great help. As surveys across Facebook have proven very successful in engaging user opinion on a specific topic. You can do this survey either manually by asking through status questions or using a feature like Facebook Poll. The Facebook poll can be both engaging and fruitful. Whether you want to inquire about some movie or you want to compare some products or anything, you can easily accomplish this using a Facebook poll. Here in this article, I will show you how to create Facebook Polls on different pages and groups. However the other Best way to Grow your Business and to reach millions of potential business customers I also suggest you guys to look up Amazon Business it already works excellent for me with all other successful users.
How to Create a Poll on Facebook Page
The steps to create a survey on a business or personal pages are exactly the same. You can also create polls on event pages and messenger chats. If you want to create and post your first survey on the Facebook page using the Facebook Poll feature.
Follow the given steps below:
- Search for Poll in the Facebook Search Bar or click here.
- Type the title of the survey and click “Next: Add Questions“.
- Enter the question and possible answers, and it is done.
Survey through this way does not take much of your time, you simply have asked a question and visitors have to select one option. This way a data based on opinions of a large audience will be generated very easily. If you don’t want people to add their own options or select multiple options, you can set them so that you can deselect these settings in the post options settings in the left corner. You also get the option to add a scheduled time that you would like your survey to be published. It is also important to know when a survey will end as the end time can be modified by the survey owner.
How to Create a Poll on Facebook group on browser.
If you want to know how to create a poll on Facebook group, scroll down and follow these simple instructions;
1. Sign in your account and head to the news feed.
2. Click on the “Groups” option, which appears in the right column.
3. Click on the group you want to create a poll on.
4. Now, click on the “Write something …” option appears as gray text.
5. Click on “Poll” appears in the drop-down menu.
6. Fill in the question you want to in the “Ask something …” field.
7. Now enter the options you want to give in the region below.
8. If you want to make some changes like people can add new options in the poll or can vote on multiple options. Click on the Poll options drop down arrow.
9. Click on “Post” to begin the survey.
How to Create a poll on Facebook group on Facebook app:
Follow these instructions to know how to make a Poll on Facebook group using Facebook app
1. Go to your Facebook app
2. Click on the three lines icon appears at the bottom-right of the app display.
3. Tap on the “Groups” option and select the group you want to create a survey in, appears on the top of your screen.
4. Tap on the “Write something …” option and then tap on the “Poll” option at the bottom of the list.
5. Type in your question and enter the options you want to add, then tap on the “Post” option appears in the upper right corner.
How to Make a Poll on Facebook event page:
If you want to create a Facebook poll on the event page, follow these easy steps to know how to Make a Poll on Facebook event page :
1. Open your Facebook account.
2. Click on the “Events” option.
3. Click on the event you want to create Poll on.
4. Tap on “Create Poll” .
5. Write a question in the Post box.
6. Add options you want to give in the “Add Option” box. If you want to add more options click on the “+ Add” option.
7. Select Poll options drop down arrow. You’ll see two options.
8. If you don’t want anyone to add more options to the poll remove this option, as by default this option is enabled.
9. If you don’t want visitors to choose multiple options remove this option, as by default this option is enabled.
10. Finally, click Post.
If you want to schedule yourFacebook poll to be posted later, click on the Post drop down arrow and select “Schedule Publishing”.
How to create a survey in Facebook Messenger
If you want to seal the deal in your messenger group on some topic, you can easily create a Poll in messenger group by following these easy steps.
- Go to the Facebook messenger group.
- Tap on the 4 dots icon at the bottom left.
- Click on option “Polls”.
- Type the Question you want to ask and type an option in the “Add option” field. If you are using a web version then click on the “+” option appears at the bottom of the messaging window and + Add icon to add options.
- Select “Create Poll” to share the poll in your messenger group.
I hope you have learned how to create a Poll on Facebook groups, messenger groups business, or event pages. If you know some other interesting ways to create a Facebook Poll, tell us in the comment sections below.