Are you looking to gather opinions and insights from your Facebook audience? Creating a poll is a simple and effective way to engage your followers and generate data based on their opinions. Surveys across social media platforms have proven very successful in gaining engagement from users while simultaneously showing people’s opinions on a specific topic.
Social media platforms especially Facebook one of the major concerns for all of the major brands and companies to collect views and preferences regarding their product and services. In this guide, we’ll walk you through the steps for how to create a poll on Facebook, whether on a personal or business page, group, or event page.
- Benefits of Creating a Facebook Poll?
- Interesting Statistics Related to Facebook Polls:
- How to Create a Poll on Facebook Page
- Create a Poll on Facebook group On Your Browser.
- Create a poll on Facebook group Using the Facebook app:
- How to Make a Poll on the Facebook event page:
- How to create a survey in Facebook Messenger
- Final Words
Benefits of Creating a Facebook Poll?
Here are some key benefits that we can get using Facebook Poll:
- Engage your Facebook friends and followers in discussions and collect opinions with ease using Facebook surveys.
- Surveys on Facebook have proven to be successful in gathering user opinions on specific topics.
- Conduct surveys manually by asking status questions or use the Facebook Poll feature for a more organized approach.
- Facebook polls can be engaging and fruitful for any topic, from inquiring about movies to comparing products.
- Looking to grow your business and reach millions of potential customers? Consider exploring Amazon Business, which has already worked excellently for many successful users.
Interesting Statistics Related to Facebook Polls:
Overall, these statistics demonstrate the effectiveness of Facebook polls for engaging your audience, gathering feedback, and promoting your brand or cause.
- Polls can increase engagement: According to a study by BuzzSumo, Facebook posts that include a poll have an average 3.6% higher engagement rate than posts without polls.
- Polls can provide valuable feedback: In a survey conducted by Facebook, 81% of people said they find online polls and surveys to be valuable when making decisions.
- Polls can help you understand your audience: According to a survey by Econsultancy, 64% of marketers use online polls to better understand their audience.
- Polls can be used to build brand awareness: According to a survey by Content Marketing Institute, 39% of marketers use online polls to increase brand awareness.
- Polls can be used to promote social causes: According to a survey by the Pew Research Center, 62% of Americans have taken part in some form of social or political activity on social media, including sharing information about causes or issues.
How to Create a Poll on Facebook Page
The steps to create a survey on a business or personal page are exactly the same. You can also create poll on Facebook event pages and messenger chats. If you want to create and post your first survey on the Facebook page using the Facebook Poll feature.
Follow the given steps below:
Step 1: Access the Facebook Poll Feature
To create a poll, first, access the Facebook poll feature. You can either search for “Poll” in the Facebook search bar.
Step 2: Create Your Poll
Once you’ve accessed the poll feature, you’ll need to create your poll. Type in your poll title and click “Next: Add Questions.” Enter your question and possible answers.
Surveying this way does not take much of your time, you simply have to ask a question and visitors have to select one option. This way data based on the opinions of a large audience will be generated very easily.
If you don’t want people to add their own options or select multiple options, you can deselect these settings in the post options. You can also schedule the survey to be published and modify the end time as the survey owner. It is also important to know when a survey will end as the end time can be modified by the survey owner.
Step 3: Post Your Poll
After you’ve finished creating your poll, post it on your Facebook page, group, or event page. Your followers can now easily select an option to provide their opinion.
Create a Poll on Facebook group On Your Browser.
If you use Facebook on some browser and want to create a poll on Facebook group, just scroll down and follow these simple instructions listed below.
1. Sign in to your account and head to the news feed.
2. Click on the “Groups” option, which appears in the right column.
3. Click on the group you want to create a poll on.
4. Now, click on the “Write something …” option that appears as gray text.
5. Click on “Poll” which appears in the drop-down menu.
6. Fill in the question you want to in the “Ask something …” field.
7. Now enter the options you want to give in the region below.
8. If you want to make some changes people can add new options in the poll or can vote on multiple options. Click on the Poll options drop-down arrow.
9. Click on “Post” to begin the survey.
Create a poll on Facebook group Using the Facebook app:
Follow these instructions to know how to make a Poll on Facebook group using the Facebook app
1. Go to your Facebook app
2. Click on the three lines icon that appears at the bottom-right of the app display.
3. Tap on the “Groups” option and select the group you want to create a survey in, which appears on the top of your screen.
4. Tap on the “Write something …” option and then tap on the “Poll” option at the bottom of the list.
5. Type in your question and enter the options you want to add, then tap on the “Post” option that appears in the upper right corner.
How to Make a Poll on the Facebook event page:
If you want to create a Facebook poll on the event page, follow these easy steps to know how to make a poll on Facebook event page :
1. Open your Facebook account.
2. Click on the “Events” option.
3. Click on the event you want to create Poll on Facebook event.
4. Tap on “Create Poll”.
5. Write a question in the Post box.
6. Add options you want to give in the “Add Option” box. If you want to add more options click on the “+ Add” option.
7. Select Poll options drop-down arrow. You’ll see two options.
8. If you don’t want anyone to add more options to the poll remove this option, as by default this option is enabled.
9. If you don’t want visitors to choose multiple options remove this option, as by default this option is enabled.
10. Finally, click Post.
If you want to schedule your Facebook poll to be posted later, click on the Post drop-down arrow and select “Schedule Publishing”.
How to create a survey in Facebook Messenger
If you want to seal the deal in your messenger group on some topic, you can easily create a Poll in the messenger group by following these easy steps.
- Go to the Facebook messenger group.
- Tap on the 4 dots icon at the bottom left.
- Click on the option “Polls”.
- Type the Question you want to ask and type an option in the “Add option” field. If you are using a web version then click on the “+” option that appears at the bottom of the messaging window and + Add icon to add options.
- Select “Create Poll” to share the poll in your messenger group.
In conclusion, creating a poll on Facebook is a simple and effective way to engage your audience and gather valuable insights. By following the steps outlined in this guide, you’ll be able to create and post a poll on Facebook with ease. If you know some other interesting ways to create a Facebook Poll, tell us in the comment sections below.