Sounds are an essential part of videos. Without them, the videos seem lifeless and cannot convey the correct meaning to the viewers. Thus, to make your video content outshine others in the race.
You need to use the best and top-quality sound effects to enhance your video and make it look more appealing to the audience viewing it.
After producing or creating a video, we share it on the platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
But do you know there is one more exciting platform, whose name is Twitch, where you can share your created videos and connect to people and build up a wonderful community?
Here, in this article, we will be sharing more details about the Twitch video app, how to upload a video to the Twitch app, and will tell you about SoundButtons.net.
With this software, you can get the best background sounds for videos. So, without any further ado, let’s get into the nitty-gritty of this excellent information-filled article.
What is Twitch?
It was launched in 2011 and majorly targets gamers who can stream gaming videos ranging from a few minutes to eight long hours.
Apart from gaming, creators from various niches such as talk shows, travel & outdoor, music, and special events also post & upload videos to Twitch to connect and speak with a vast community of people.
Twitch is considered a dreamland for developers and creators. It will offer you opportunities to build & create new stuff, provide you with countless custom tools.
And also help you connect with unabashed fans & a community of people who connect with your content and love what you upload. The Twitch video app is free to download.
It can be used on iOS, Android, Xbox 360 & Xbox 360, Playstation 3 & 4, GoogleChromecast, Amazon Fire TV, and Roku.
You can create an account and add the channels you love to watch in follow list, similar to subscribing to media on YouTube.
Why is Twitch So popular?
It is a popular video-sharing platform where millions of people come together to get entertained. And also entertain others through live chat, gaming videos, & music, and various other entertainment-filled videos.
It has about 15million users per day and has garnered a lot of popularity in the past few years because of its live gaming feature, as today’s youth is crazy and mad about gaming.
This platform allows them to upload gaming-related videos and live streaming videos, where streamers shape tips & tricks with the viewers about playing games and hosting online gaming tournaments.
Creators also upload videos to Twitch that belong to genres other than gaming or organize a live stream on their channel where they can connect & interact with their audience and talk with them. Thus, it is a trendy platform among the people.
How do we upload videos to Twitch?
In The Twitch video app, video can only be uploaded if it is in the format of- Mp4, FLV, AVI, MOV, AAC Audio, h264 codec, up to 60 FPS or 1080p, or up to 10 Mbps bitrate.
There is also a limit to uploading 100 videos in 24 hours. Read the below-mentioned steps carefully to learn how to upload a video on Twitch.
- Log in to your Twitch account on PC by searching for Twitch in the address bar of your internet browser or simply clicking on- https://www.twitch.tv/.
- After logging in successfully, you will find your profile’s image or profile picture in the top right corner. Click it for opening a drop-down menu.
- Click on the ‘Video Producer‘ option from the drop-down menu. A new page or workspace will open where you can upload your videos.
- Click on the icon with the upload sign. From the library, choose the pre-recorded & pre-edited video you want to upload, and then click on the open button.
- Now the video will start getting uploaded on the Twitch app.
- While the video is uploading, you will see boxes for metadata such as; title, category, description, tags, and language.
- After editing the metadata, click on the ‘save changes button on the window’s top-right corner.
- When the video is completely uploaded, the video recently uploaded by you will appear on the top of the list on the screen.
- At the right side of the video panel, you will see a drop-down option stating ‘Schedule Premier‘ on the right-hand side. Click on that and choose the ‘ Publish without Priemer’ option. Before publishing, you also have one last chance of editing your metadata, so do that if you want to.
- Now click on the publish button, and the video will be posted on the video tab of your channel. You can also share your Twitch video to YouTube.
How to start live-streaming videos on Twitch?
The option of live streaming makes Twitch an exciting platform. With the help of this fantastic feature, gamers play games live and, along with that, interact with their audience or host virtual live game tournaments, share some exciting news via live sessions, etc.
So here in this head, we will be telling you how to start live streaming videos on Twitch. Whether you want to stream from smartphones or PC, you should set up the title, notification, and category by visiting the ‘stream manager‘ option on PC and the ‘view dashboard‘ option on the mobile phones before starting the actual stream.
Now, if you want to go live from your mobile phone, tap the ‘Go Live‘ option found by clicking on the profile button on the top-right corner of the phone’s screen. If you want to go live through PC, the Twitch Studio will help you set up a live stream.
Where do we get the best background sounds for videos?
Before your Twitch video uploads, you must add some funky and cool background sounds to the video during the editing process to make videos more exciting and fun to watch.
Are you looking for a perfect music library that may offer you all the types of sounds that you may need to teach in your videos to make them look extremely interesting?
Well, your search ends here, as Sound Buttons.net is a fantastic website with thousands of music and sound effects available for free related to a different genre that you can add to your Twitch videos.
For using this website, you have to go on their website, by clicking on https://soundbuttons.net/ make an account by signing up and downloading any sound effect from the categories of games, memes, sports, movies, sports, politics, reactions, music, pranks, viral, television, and anime.
Now, as we come towards the end of this article, we hope that you must have understood what the Twitch video app is and all the good stuff you can do on this app.
We have also told you why this app is so popular and how you can make your videos more creative by adding sound effects in them from the Sound Buttons.
So, what are you waiting for now? Net software. If you are a gamer, stream a game and build up a community of beautiful people.
And if you are not a gamer, you can create videos in any other niche, beautify them using Sound Buttons and upload videos on Twitch.